I love Anthropologie. And that’s really an understatement.
Anthropologie is my go to store for just about everything: dresses, shirts, houseware. I’ll tell you a secret though…I have only bought a few things full price in the 10 years I have been a regular customer. Anthropologie sales are my jam and I’m sharing my favorite items that are under $100.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I could receive some compensation.
- Flower Delivery Mug – You always need cute cups to drink coffee out of.
- Millipa Open-Shoulder Top – I love this look for chilly spring mornings!!
- Radisha Henley Chemise – There’s two reviews for this dress and it’s not stellar, but for the price, I’ll try it! I can always return it.
- Interlochen Throw Blanket – I know it’s almost summer, but I have been eyeing this blanket since Anthropologie started to carry it.
- Juni Silk Blouse – I want all the short sleeve button downs for summer!!
- Lola Cocoon Tunic – I actually bought this already and wore it while I was in Palm Springs. This dress travels and washes so well!
- AG Hayden Denim Mini Skirt – I am all about the denim skirts right now. I want them all!
Anyone else love Anthropologie as much as I do? What are you thinking about buying from the sale?