I don’t know about your Toddler, but Rowan has so many toys. The toys have taken over. Okay, I’m lying. But it feels like toys are taking over. We could make more storage space for the toys, however I just don’t like the clutter. And really, Rowan always ends up playing with the same toys. Anyways, I put together a quick list of things that we are considering getting Rowan for Christmas. I have also added some items we already have that Rowan loves.
Holiday Gift Guide for Toddlers
The price point for this gift guide is more on the expensive side. My life plan for Christmas is not to go overboard. Just a few gifts every year and I would rather buy one large gift then a ton of little ones. I am also using this list for ideas to give grandparents. Happy Shopping!!
This contains affiliate links. If you click a link, I may receive a little commission.
Rowan would like to say in his toddler mumble…”this post is approved by a two year old.” Seriously, he didn’t leave my side while working on this post.
- LeapFrog® Alphapup // Rowan loves this little pup. The dog sings the alphabet and goes over the letters and their sounds. This LeapFrog toy would probably be best for younger toddlers. This toy is perfect for traveling, if you need a little toy while you are at your destination.
- Magic Tracks™ 220-Piece Glowing Track Set // Brady’s sister gave this to Rowan for his birthday. Rowan can sit and watch the car zoom around the tracks forever.
- Melissa & Doug® Let’s Play House! Dust, Sweep & Mop // We don’t own this yet, but we may soon. Rowan loves to help sweep and maybe I’ll actually get the floor clean if he has his own cleaning tools. Also, thinking about the DC24 Dyson Ball Toy Vacuum because he loves the vacuum too and it would match our Dyson.
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-pillar // Tech is the way of the future. I love that this toy is fun and educational. Also, it seems easy to store. If you are running out of space for toys in your house!
- LeapFrog My Own Leaptop // Friends have told me this is the toy to get. Also, an easy toy to bring on road trips! I am probably going to buy this for Rowan since we travel in the car so much and I’m tired of listening to Frozen.
- Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Race & Play Adventure Park // We got this for Rowan for his birthday. It’s large, but I love the whole Go! Go! Smart Wheels line of toys. It’s one of his favorite toys
- Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® Servin’ Up Fun Food Truck // I wanted a kitchen for Rowan, but then I saw this food truck and thought it was perfect since I’m a fan of the gourmet food truck trend. Rowan loves serving food and pretending to drive the truck. Sometimes when I’m working at my desk in our office/playroom combo, he’ll bring me a bacon avocado hamburger, smoothie, and a piece of cake. He sure knows the way to my heart.
- Plan Toys Banjolele // Rowan loves all things music and I love the design of this guitar or banjolele. The strings are replaceable which could be important at some point.
- Melissa & Doug® Table Top Easel // I love that this easel is compact and easy to store when not in use. As Rowan gets more into painting and coloring, I want to give him the space to do so.
- Mini Grand Piano // We don’t have room in our house for a piano right now, but we have room for this mini one! I would keep it in Rowan’s room.
- Kids’ Burton Riglet Snowboard // I have visions of family snowboarding trips in the future. This is such a great starter board for those active toddler. Best part about it, there’s no snow required! It will also work on grass and carpet for year round fun! Pull your little snowboarder around anywhere. If a grandparent doesn’t buy this, I am!
- Hape Toys All-in-1 Easel // I know, I know, I mentioned a table top easel earlier. But this easel is great too, it just depends on what your toddler needs and how you want to store it.
- STRIDER ’12 Sport’ Balance Bike // There are some things I know Rowan will love. This bike is one of those things. Plus I’m trying to get the toys out of the house in the backyard!